The Mommy Makeover
Although being a mom can be one of the greatest pleasures life has to offer, new mothers can attest to the many changes the body goes through that can be difficult to reverse after having children. The term “Mommy Makeover” is coined for any surgery, or collection of surgeries, that is designed to help restore your pre-pregnancy physique.
Some of the most common procedures seen with a Mommy Makeover include:
- Breast Lift or Mastopexy: This procedure can improve the appearance of sagging breasts as a result of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure can return breast cup size back to pre-pregnancy measurements
- Breast Reduction: This procedure can reduce enlarged breasts as a result of pregnancy
- Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty: This procedure can revive the stomach muscles and tighten sagging skin
- Liposuction or Liposculpture: This procedure can remove unwanted pockets of fat from the stomach, lower abdomen, hips, thighs, legs, arms, and lower back
- Labiaplasty: This procedure can remove excess skin from the labia
Mommy makeovers can include any or all of these body-contouring procedures depending on your needs and expectations. Dr. Peterson will tailor a package according to your needs and goals. These procedures can be performed separately or at the same time. This will be discussed during your consultation with Dr. Peterson.
Call today to schedule your free consultation.