Meet Our Cosmetic Surgery Staff
Dr. Nannette Duca-Cruz
- Medical School – St. George’s University School Of Medicine
- Residency – Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Foreign Languages – Spanish
Dr. Duca-Cruz received her medical degree from St. George’s University and completed her anesthesiology training at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in New Jersey. Originally from Miami, Florida, she moved to Honolulu with her locally-born husband in 2008. She is fluent in Spanish and enjoys running, reading, cooking, martial arts and stand-up paddle boarding. Dr. Duca-Cruz’s patient care goals are to give a safe and pleasant surgical experience.
Dr. Bruce Campbell
- Medical School – University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Residency – University of Texas Health Science Center
Dr Bruce Campbell is one of our board certified anesthesiologists, with over 18 years of experience in anesthesia. He has been working with Dr. Peterson for over 7 years. Dr Campbell received his medical doctor training at the University of Colorado at the Health Science Center and completed his Anesthesiology residency at the University of Texas.